The audio quality of this episode is a little patchier than we’d like at the beginning. Keep listening, it’s worth it.
Vanessa Parlette reflects on the successes of the Hamilton Healthy Birth Weights Coalition. She and Sally discuss the broad community engagement in the work and how they engaged meaningfully with young people and other stakeholders. The collective’s work has been operationalized in the community – and has achieved measurable impact.
- Healthy Birth Weights – Young Parent Care Pathway: www.ypcp.ca
- Young Parent Resource Tool: http://informationhamilton.ca/ypn/resourcetool
- Code Red: 10 Years Later: https://projects.thespec.io/codered10/
- City of Hamilton Child and Youth Atlas: https://www.hamilton.ca/educational-programming-teachers/healthy-schools/city-hamilton-child-and-youth-health-atlas
- We have the knowledge (op-ed): https://www.thespec.com/opinion-story/9194696-taking-action-on-code-red-we-have-the-knowledge-but-do-we-have-the-community-will-
- Vanessa Parlette on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanessa-parlette-452616182/
Find out more about our work at Social Impact Advisors: www.socialimpactadvisors.ca