Something new this week – we are excited to share another great podcast with you, this time, with Social Impact Advisors as the guest rather than podcast host.
Lynn’s interview by Mike Mikulak on the United Way Halton & Hamilton’s “This Podcast is Not For Profit” was recently published, where she talks about how and why a collective impact approach works, some of the challenges and joys that come from working this way and shares examples of youth-focused collectives in Kingston and Halton.
They also talk more broadly about how being clear about and committed to impacts benefits organizations.
- This Podcast is Not for Profit: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/this-podcast-is-not-for-profit/id1472634535?;link=https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/this-podcast-is-not-for-profit/id1472634535
- SIA podcast with Bhavna Varma of Kingston United Way: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/tackling-youth-homelessness-collective-impact-approach/id1439372531?i=1000438246421
- United Way of KFLA: Plan to End Youth Homelessness http://www.unitedwaykfla.ca/youth/
- Bhavana Varma on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bhavana-varma-97296413
- For more information on the Halton Youth Collective: https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/root-causes-and-sustainable-futures-with-wendy-rinella/id1439372531?i=1000437052016