Derek Cook, leader of the Canadian Poverty Institute also leads a Collective Impact Initiative, the New Economy Roundtable. He’s joined by Roundtable member Kate Siklosi of the Ian Martin Group (a B Corp), in discussing their focus on increasing the number of people in “decent work” in Ontario, and how this focus is even more important coming through the COVID crisis into both economic and social recovery.
- New Economy Roundtable: https://www.povertyinstitute.ca/new-economy-roundtable
- Canadian Poverty Institute: https://www.povertyinstitute.ca
- Ian Martin Group: https://ianmartin.com
- UN Report: https://unsdg.un.org/sites/default/files/2020-03/SG-Report-Socio-Economic-Impact-of-Covid19.pdf
- McMaster Research – Poverty and Employment Precarity in Southern Ontario:https://pepso.ca
Find out more about our work at Social Impact Advisors: https://socialimpactadvisors.ca