Tim shares insights into Socially Responsible Investing – about people looking to do less evil and perhaps more good with their investments. Even more importantly, we look beyond that, to his business model aimed at helping one million Canadians invest intentionally, because of the difference he sees that will make in the world. He’s creating a movement and shares how he’ll accomplish this, based on his Theory of Change or Change Theory.
This approach has Tim acting as a coach, helping empower people to invest in line with their values. We see how, by having a big goal of helping one million people, it’s driven his activity, including realizing that a move to making his offerings virtual, is a powerful path to get there.
- Good Investing: https://www.goodinvesting.com
- Tapestry Social Capital (Community Bonds): https://tapestrycapital.ca
- Social Innovation and Social Finance Fund: https://sisfs.ca
- Tim’s Blog: https://www.sustainableeconomist.com
- Good Investing You Tube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/goodinvesting