Social Impact Advisors was founded by Sally Fazal of Pelee Consulting Inc and Lynn Fergusson, of 2H2M Services to expand upon the rewarding, strategic work they had been doing individually. Both Sally and Lynn hold MBAs and have had extensive corporate careers before bringing their work to impact other sectors, through Innoweave and otherwise. They are both certified coaches the J.W. McConnell Family Foundation’s Innoweave program, in Impact and Strategic Clarity, and senior coaches in Collective Impact, including Youth CI. Sally is also a coach in Scaling Impact. Having worked with 150 organizations across these programs, they are proud to share this wealth of experience with their clients.
In working with clients, Sally also leverages her
- 15 yrs experience in senior roles in project management, strategic planning, and operations management at Mackenzie Investments
- 8 years of facilitation and consulting expertise across Canada in strategic planning, collective impact, leadership coaching, governance and organizational design.
- Restorative justice and circle-keeping knowledge and practice: Simon Fraser University Restorative Justice Certificate
- Nonprofit board leadership experience
In working with clients, Lynn also leverages her
- 16 years of leadership training & experience at GE, including corporate initiatives, change management, process improvement
- Expertise in Strategic Philanthropy from GE, consulting, and teaching at DeGroote’s School of Business, McMaster
- Facilitation expertise – trained in GE’s facilitation skills, a certified facilitator with Syntegrity Group, and years of practice.
- Knowledge of Social Responsibility & Sustainability from teaching the MBAs at DeGroote’s School of Business, McMaster
- Nonprofit board experience and staff leadership
We respectfully acknowledge that our offices are located on the traditional territory of the Haudenesaunee and Anishnaabeg. This territory is covered by the Upper Canada Treaties and directly adjacent to Haldimand Treaty territory.
Photos by Photographers without Borders ©DanielleDaSilva 2017